About Little Pioneers
We believe children’s natural thirst for knowledge should be encouraged and supported in a fun, safe an engaging environment. This environment is extended through quality relationships, interactions and teaching between the child, teachers, parents, whanau and community.
How do we support transition to school?
- We support a sense of belonging for your child
- We encourage children’s relationships and the development of social competence skills
- We scaffold children’s literacy and numeracy learning to provide a solid foundation for going to school.
- We inspire children to be confident and self-competent to have the skills to go off to school
- We facilitate an environment that extends children’s fine and gross motor skills whist being aware of the importance of physical development play and its part in academic learning.